Created by: Two Gulfs Crab
- 400g Two Gulfs Crab South Australian Blue Swimmer Crab meat
- 1 Packet instant miso soup
- 1 Packet buckwheat or soba noodles
- 2 head bok choy
- 1 package soft tofu
- 1/4 bunch coriander
- 2 spring onions sliced
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- Sesame oil for garnish
- To start blanch the buckwheat noodles in boiling water until noodles are cooked( see packing for instructions) once cooked drain the water off and cool the noodles by running cold water over them to stop the cooking process.
- Next make 3l of the miso soup from the packet instructions and keep warm on the stove.
- Cut the soft tofu into 2cm squares
- Then place the cooked noodles in the bottom of a serving bowl, top with the tofu and cooked crab meat.
- Take the bottoms off the bok choy and place int eh hot miso soup or 1 min, then add the bok choy to the bowl and pour the hot miso over the noodles.
- To finish top with spring onions, coriander, sesame oil & seeds.