Created by: Two Gulfs Crab
- 100g Two Gulfs Crab South Australian Blue Swimmer Crab meat
- 4 eggs
- 1 Red Chili finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 1 small knob ginger finely chopped
- 100 g bean sprouts
- 2 spring onions
- 1/4 bunch mint
- 1/4 bunch coriander
- 50g crispy shallots
- Firstly crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk until completely combined.
- Then in a large pan on a medium heat, add some oil and start to cook the chilli, garlic & ginger until slightly coloured and fragrant.
- Add the crab meat followed by the egg mixture, using a spatula slowly move the eggs around in the pan avoiding the eggs sticking to the bottom and season.
- Once cooked place one serving plate and top with the bean sprouts, coriander, int and crispy shallots.