Created by: Great Australian Seafood
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
These healthy fish tacos will be a dinnertime hit for the whole family.
- 800g Australian Barramundi fillets, skin on cut into 3 cm strips
- olive oil for brushing
- sea salt
- shredded cabbage and carrot – or, just buy a coleslaw mix, easy as!
- 8 soft tortillas, lightly toasted
- 2 avocados, deseeded and diced
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- coriander and fresh lime, to serve
Give the barramundi a quick brush with olive oil and season with sea salt. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat and cook the barramundi in batches for 1-2 minutes each side, or until golden.
Now. it’s family fiesta time! Spread a little mayo over the tortilla, top with the coleslaw mix, barramundi, avocado and tomato. Now, squeeze over the fresh lime, sprinkle with coriander and dig in. Easy As.
If you want to swap out the Barramundi try… Australian Flathead, Tasmanian Atlantic Salmon or Tropical Snapper.