Created by: Great Australian Seafood
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Indulge in one of life’s little luxuries, you deserve it.
- 1 x 1kg cooked Australian Rock Lobster halved cleaned and sliced into bite size pieces
- 250g unsalted butter, diced
- 1 teaspoon of finely grated lemon zest
- the juice of 1 small fresh lemon
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped tarragon leaves + extra leaves to serve
- baby cos lettuce, creamy salad dressing and a sprinkle of fresh chives, to serve
Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over a low heat stirring constantly with a whisk, using a spoon skim off the foam that rises to the top. Remove from the heat, add the lemon zest and stir. Now, very slowly add the lemon the juice and whisk constantly. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Place your lobster onto a serving platter and arrange the bite sized pieces in the shell, spoon over the butter sauce, top with fresh tarragon leaves.
Serve with baby cos lettuce wedges topped with a creamy salad dressing and a sprinkle of fresh chives – or spoon over the leftover butter dressing, we won’t tell.