Created by: Great Australian Seafood
Prep time: 5 minutes
Righto, this one isn’t rocket science, but it’ll make you look like a pro.
- 16 freshly shucked Sydney or Pacific Rock Oysters
- rock salt to serve (optional)
- 4 finger limes halved, and flesh removed
- 100g Australian Atlantic Salmon or Trout caviar
- olive oil, finely chopped chives and lemon wedges, to serve
First up, line your platter with rock salt. This will help ensure your oysters stay put.
You can serve these now with a simple wedge of lemon, or if you want to complicate things a bit, spoon the finger lime and salmon caviar over the top of the oysters, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with chives.
Now, you’re ready to rock. Easy As.