Created by: Great Australian Seafood
Prep time: 15 minutes
Fast, fresh and full of flavour, our easy as poke bowl is seriously good.
- 400g sashimi grade fresh Australian Tuna, thinly sliced – Southern Bluefin or Yellowfin are great for this recipe!
4 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 avocado, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 2 cups thinly sliced red cabbage
- 2 lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced into ribbons
- 1 cup edamame, cooked
- ½ cup pickled ginger
- ¼ cup coriander leaves
- black sesame to serve
- ¼ cup light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated ginger
To make the sesame dressing: chuck all the ingredients into the bowl of a small food processor and blitz until smooth. That’s it, your dressing is done!
Now comes the fun part, divide the rice between four bowls, top with the fresh tuna sashimi, arrange the rest of the ingredients, drizzle with the sesame dressing, sprinkle with black sesame seeds and dig in. Just be warned, there are never any left overs!