Created by: Love Australian Prawns
- 600 g green Australian prawn meat, chopped
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon chilli flakes
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- Place prawn meat, ginger, sesame oil, salt and chilli flakes into food processor and pulse until coarse paste. Remove, place in bowl and stir through spring onion. Using wet hands, roll tablespoons full of mix into balls. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Place prawn balls into steamboat at the table and cook 6-8 minutes or until cooked through. Serve with vegetables and noodles cooked in the hotpot and a little extra broth from the hotpot for your bowl.