Created by: NSW Oysters
Prep time: 5 minutes
All dressings serve 1 dozen oysters.
1 dozen Sydney Rock Oysters
12 thin Slices Prosciutto
1/4 cup Tomato Sauce
1/2 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
1/4 teaspoon Tabasco
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
150g Rock salt for baking
- Preheat grill.
- Place the shucked oysters on tray of coarse rock salt.
- Combine tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, tabasco and chopped parsley in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Spoon half a tablespoon of sauce on each shucked oyster.
- Cut prosciutto into thin strips and evenly divide onto each oyster.
- Place the tray under the grill and cook for approx. 2 minutes or until the prosciutto colours and oysters are cooked.