Created by: Australian Barramundi
Chef: Praveen, The Oaks
Cook time: 20 minutes
This barramundi recipe is a great dish to whip up on a busy night. Quick, fresh and simple, this dish will have out in and out of the supermarket in no time and dinner on the table in 20 minutes. Opt for lemon yoghurt when serving for a zesty touch!
- 4 Australian barramundi fillets
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup natural or lemon yoghurt
- 2 cups peas
- 1 bunch asparagus
- Salt and pepper to season
- Season barramundi with salt and pepper. Heat butter in an oven-safe pan and pan fry barramundi skin side down for a few minutes.
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Bake barramundi for about 10 minutes, until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, blanch peas and asparagus in pot. Once tender, remove from water and allow to cool slightly. Chop asparagus into 2cm lengths
- To serve, spoon yoghurt onto plates and place barramundi on top. Sprinkle peas and asparagus over dish and enjoy.