Created by: Two Gulfs Crab
Serves: 15 dumplings
- 15 dumpling wrappers
- 100g Two Gulfs Crab South Australian Blue Swimmer Crab meat
- 1/2 bunch chopped spring onion
- 10g XO sauce (can be found at Asian grocers)
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1/2 knob ginger crushed
- 1 tin sweet corn kernels
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 75ml light soy sauce
- 10ml black vinegar
- 1/8 bunch chopped coriander
- Combine all ingredients except the wrappers in a big bowl and mix until combine, add a pinch of ground white pepper and set aside.
- Next lay out all the dumpling wrappers on a bench and place a small amount ( around 15g) in the centre of each dumpling.
- Using a pastry brush wet the edges of the wrapper with water and pull all the sides up till they meet in the middle, crimp the wrapper together until the dumpling is completely sealed, using your finger push the seal of the dumpling until the wrapper Is the same thickness as the rest of the wrapper to ensure even cooking.
- then place on a tray lined with baking paper and steam for 20-25min until the pro mixture is cooked.
- Serve with a Soy or Chilli Dipping Sauce.