Created by: Tassal Tasmanian Salmon
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 2 portions (approx. 260g) Tassal salmon fillets, skin-on, cut into 4cm cubes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ red capsicum, cut into 3cm squares
- ½ yellow capsicum, cut into 3cm squares
- 2 medium zucchinis, ribboned
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano, finely chopped
- lemon wedges to serve
Thread salmon, capsicum and zucchini ribbons onto skewers.
Combine lemon juice and herbs and half the olive oil in a bowl and brush over the kebabs. Allow to sit for 10 minutes.
Heat a grill pan, skillet or bbq on high heat. Add the remaining olive oil and cook kebabs 2-3 minutes on each side.
Serve with lemon wedges, tzatziki and Greek salad.