Created by: Tassal Tasmanian Salmon
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
- 2 portions (approx. 260g) Tassal salmon fillets, skin-off, cut into 4cm cubes
- ½ tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp green curry paste
- 1 lemongrass stalk, bruised, (optional)
- 270ml coconut milk
- 75ml boiling water
- 300g green beans, trimmed
- 200g sugar snap peas
- 1 bunch broccolini, cut into 4cm pieces
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- juice of one lime
- 1 cup steamed jasmine rice
- ¼ cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 green chilli, thinly sliced (optional)
- lime wedges to serve
Heat the oil in a large frying pan on a medium-high heat. Add the lemongrass and curry paste, stir-fry for 2 minutes until fragrant.
Stir in the coconut milk and boiling water. Bring to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes.
Add beans, broccolini and peas. Cook for 5 minutes.
Stir in the fish sauce and lime juice. Carefully add the salmon, cover and cook for 4 minutes until the fish is just cooked and the vegetables are tender.
Discard the lemongrass stalk and serve with rice. Top with sliced green chilli, coriander and lime wedges.