Created by: Tassal Tasmanian Salmon
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
- 150g Tassal smoked salmon
- 1 medium sized pizza base
- 4 tbsp tomato passata
- 2 tbsp mixed fresh herbs (eg parsley, basil, oregano) finely chopped
- 1 cup ricotta
- 8- 10 Sicilian olives, halved
- ½ medium red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup fresh rocket
- Olive oil to drizzle
- Lemon wedges to serve
Preheat oven to 240 degrees (fan forced).
In small bowl combine passata and herbs.
Spread pizza with passata mix and dollop with ricotta.
Place on a pizza stone or tray and place in the oven for about 12 mins until base is crisp and ricotta lightly toasted.
Remove from oven and add smoked salmon, olives, onions and rocket. Drizzle with olive oil and serve with fresh ground black pepper and serve with lemon wedges.